Author Topic: Celebrity Walk of Fame?  (Read 2551 times)

SDC92

• My friends
    • View Profile
Celebrity Walk of Fame?
« on: March 31, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »
I read on the SDC 50 yrs website that they were going to have this. Who is going to be there? I think Dolly would be one of them.
You have a great past ahead of you at Silver Dollar City

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrity Walk of Fame?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 10:04:46 PM »
I'd imagine the Herschends and famous citizens. I doubt Dolly would be there...they don't really associate her with HFE.
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 01:29:20 AM »
I hope they have entries for "absent companions", like Shad and all those who have passed on.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:29:07 AM »
Shad and Mollie Heller, Chick Allen, Peter Engler, Fannebelle Nichol, Walker Powell, Terry Sanders, Wayne Milnes, Terry Bloodworth, D.A. Calloway, Rex Burdette, June Ward, Jack and Pete Herschend, Mary and Hugo Herschend, Luke Standlee, The Baldknobbers (Original Members), Slim Wilson, Jim Owens, Harold Bell Wright, Truman Powell, William Henry Lynch, the Lynch Sisters, Judy Dockery Young, Richard Young, and Lester Vining all make the cut for the first round of inductees for a walk of fame. If you don't know who the majority of these people are, please study your early histories of SDC. There are bound to be several names I'm leaving out.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

SDC92

• My friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 12:56:45 PM »
Thanks I appriciate your help!
You have a great past ahead of you at Silver Dollar City