• Welcome to SDCFans - The Unofficial Fan Site For Silver Dollar City. Please log in or sign up.

Where In the City? (2010 Season)

Started by History Buff, March 09, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

History Buff

It's our third year with this game, and we have yet to run out of stumpers.
Get ready for a season full of surprises.

The Up-to-Datiest Score:
Everyone = ZERO

On your mark
Get Set
Go!
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

PastorDon

Whoa, HB!  You'd better explain this one for us newbies! 
In His grip!

History Buff

OK.

You can look at the last two seasons of the game to see it in action:

It's the most popular board on the forum.  Rubedugans has taken over as the host in recent months.  A picture is posted of an item, a sign, or a portion of such.  The first person to correctly identify its location in the park gets a point.  And even though I started the game, I really stink at playing it.  I think of the people around here have memorized every item in the park.

Look for the game to begin as soon as Rube or I visit the first time this season.  I predict that he will be there long before I make it out.

rubedugans

"High-OOOOOOOO.....YOU ARE CORRECT SIR" I will get the ball rolling this season. I have a lot to do, but I always make time for SDC Fans Where in the City!! I am going to be there this week, so I will have some 2010 images. Yes, some new items may be included, but that's the beauty of the game, it will allow you to look for new things next time! I will try to stick to some mainstays for a few rounds just to get all a chance that aren't spring-breakers this week! We'll start on Monday 3/22!

History Buff

I am privileged to defer to your energy, sir.  You rock!

Ozark Outlaw

It's almost time for the opening ceremonies of the game with the lighting of the torch candle at Carrie's Candles Shop!  ;)

marolinesdad

Nope....  It's not open till april. ???
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City." – Paul Harvey

Ozark Outlaw

I'm just teasing, and making a play on this game like the opening of the Olympics. :)

History Buff

We could make a new game:  What's under the snow?

rubedugans

I do have plenty of photos like that from yesterday!!! Stay tuned for this years first where in the city sometime today...

rubedugans

Alrighty everyone,I need to know the what and where for what you see! First correct posting gets a point! We'll start off easy...

marolinesdad

It is the Fire engine on the square.
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City." – Paul Harvey

saloongal

I agree with OklaSDC, but wanted to reply to get the notice when a new one comes up  :D
"Children, like fruit, are often sweetest just before they turn bad"

rubedugans

Yes it is!!! I told you it was easy! (They do get harder BTW)

The Up-to-Datiest Score so Fer:
oklaSDCfan 1

rubedugans

Annnnnnnnnnnnd GO!!!!!!! ;D