Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

molly's mill breakfast buffet

(1/2) > >>

orient express:
hey all. i searched for this and couldnt find anything on the boards about it so forgive me if im wrong, but i was wondering if i could get a review and price point on molly's breakfast. thanx

marolinesdad:
Last year it was $8.99 for adilts and $4.99 for children.   Children 4 and under free.

With you season pass it is 20% off to eat there.

sdcforever:
I personally have never had a bad experience with the buffet.  The food has always been hot and tasty every time I've eaten there.  Here's info from SDC's website about the buffet:  http://bransonsilverdollarcity.com/food-restaurants/detail.aspx?AttractionID=833

Duelist:
If she's there we always get Ms. Debbie as our waitress.  I don't know her last name but she's tall, pretty and very nice.  Always pleasant and always gets our day off to a great start!

Junior:
Anybody know if they still open the second floor dining area at Mollys? I remember eating up there from time to time in the early 70s, and when I was an employee in the late 70s/early 80s. It was quiet up there, and the windows on the front overlooked the town square. Windows on the back overlooked the employee lounge and security area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version