Author Topic: This Weekend  (Read 2676 times)

saloongal

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
This Weekend
« on: June 17, 2009, 07:29:52 AM »
I saw on another thread a couple people who said they were going to the city this weekend.  We will be there Friday through Sunday. 

This will be the only multi-day trip of the year for us and I am hoping that the almost three yo, will branch out a little and really get to know the park.  The almost 1 yo, doesn't care at all, but he loves the frozen lemonade. 

So..roll call...who will be in the city?
"Children, like fruit, are often sweetest just before they turn bad"

tinmann620

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »
I plan on being there Thursday or Friday.  Still unable to enjoy the rides, I'll be the socializing photographer!
RIP Chippewa Lake Park

saloongal

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
Tinmann...I wish I could be the photog!  I could use a relaxing stroll through the park!  And glad to hear that you will be up to the trip!

I will be the frazzled mother!  If you hear someone bellowing "Riley...stop that" I apologize in advance. 

"Children, like fruit, are often sweetest just before they turn bad"

BelmontATO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
I'll be there Friday through Sunday.

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »
I want to go, but I had to put my computer in the shop, so I can't afford to go until I've gotten a job down here.

EDIT 2:

OMG... Wow, I was depressed last night. Sorry to anyone who saw that.

To be more calm: Does anyone have a BAF pass they aren't using this weekend? I can offer a Silver Dollar pin as a trade, if need be. Or if you bought the BAF pass (the later ones, I guess), I'll pay whatever it cost ($15?). I have an offer already for a ride down.

EDIT 3: DUH... That is, if there are even any BAF passes that are good this weekend. LOL Forgot about the date restrictions. *slaps forehead* I just did a Google search to see the dates, but couldn't find them; did find out that the $10 BAF passes can be upgraded to season passes for only $35? Now, *that* is why SDC rocks.

Joy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:43:47 PM by tinaalsgirl »

SteamFreak

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:52 AM »
I'll probably be there saturday and sunday and I'll be there today.