Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

2023 Crowds / Trip Reports

(1/20) > >>

woodgrain:
Stopped by for a couple of hours this afternoon and caught the dog stunt show with the kiddos. The parking lot situation is pretty messy (literally…lots of gravel/mud) but getting on the tram went smoothly. We enjoyed the show and hit up some of the food trucks back in “Pumpkin Plaza.” All in all it was good to be there on opening day despite the rain and cold temps. Found Red Flanders’ pants, too. The reward was a sticker.

mhguy77:
How did the New 2.0 building look? 

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: mhguy77 on March 12, 2023, 12:29:14 PM ---How did the New 2.0 building look? 

--- End quote ---

Inside or Out? 😏

woodgrain:

--- Quote from: mhguy77 on March 12, 2023, 12:29:14 PM ---How did the New 2.0 building look?

--- End quote ---

I caught a quick glimpse of the back of the ride entrance on my way in on 76 and it definitely looks more like a fire station, similar in a way to the tower at the entrance of the OG FITH. Everything else looks the same, as best I can remember. Still looks like a big brown warehouse from 76. Nothing has changed on the Pumpkin Plaza side.

Swoosh:
Opening Weekend Trip Report
https://www.midwestinfoguide.com/2023/03/spring-break-sdc.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version