Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

SDC’s 2024 Project(s) and Park Developments

(1/65) > >>

Swoosh:
I thought we already had a 2024 thread but apparently not. 
Since FITH2.0 has been delayed to 2024 let’s move discussion on the project to here to keep things tidy.

With that being said, the ride has gone vertical.  You might be able to see it from the firehouse if the lights inside are on.  Of course the windows are filthy so you won’t be able to get decent photos.  Can confirm that there’s supports up.  There might be some track as well, but that’s still a “rumor” for now.  We’re not sure if what looks like track is track or just a different type of support.  Remember RMC track looks like supports so it’s hard to know for sure until confirmation

cowboy:
Glad to see you Swoosh.

2023 will definitely be interesting to see all the 2024 work everywhere and to also get "Hill Street" back. I wish they would do a HGTV parody of a makeover show with a before and after reviling. I think it would make for a pretty awesome construction blog.

Jay

Swoosh:
Track is confirmed.  Now installed on lower level and level two.  Resembles brown RMC I-box track

Cseeley:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on December 02, 2022, 12:05:27 AM ---Track is confirmed.  Now installed on lower level and level two.  Resembles brown RMC I-box track

--- End quote ---
Any photos?

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: Cseeley on December 02, 2022, 08:03:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Swoosh on December 02, 2022, 12:05:27 AM ---Track is confirmed.  Now installed on lower level and level two.  Resembles brown RMC I-box track

--- End quote ---
Any photos?

--- End quote ---

Cannot post pictures from backstage. 
More supports and track are now stage in Pumpkin Plaza. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version