Author Topic: Free Passes  (Read 1660 times)

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Free Passes
« on: April 16, 2021, 08:19:00 AM »
With them being closed last year and they extended the season passes for this year, if you had the free BAF passes that were not used during the time the park was closed, are those extended to this year as well?  If so, does anyone know that the dates of the passes are?  After they expired I believe I threw them away, but if they are extended as well, I would assume guest services can reprint them if any would be currently valid.

Lampie

• McCoy
    • View Profile
Re: Free Passes
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 09:17:14 AM »
If you rolled over your pass you should have gotten new guest passes.

If you extended your 2020 pass to the end of 2021 you should have gotten new passes.

If you did neither of those and just have your 2020 pass, it's good till June 13th and you have a bring a friend pass that's good till then. You can use the reservation system to redeem it or visit a ticket booth. I think the only blackout on that was for young Christians weekend but I'm not 100% sure.

If you did one of the first two(before February of this year) you should have a free pass that is good from open till june 13,a $25 pass for 7/24-8/8, a free pass 8/9-10/1(not on sept 4,5, nor 25), free pass 11/28-12/30(not good on saturdays)

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Free Passes
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 09:35:34 AM »
I just have my 2020 passes. I was thinking about going this weekend and taking the kid but did not know if I have any free passes currently active from last year.