Author Topic: 2018 Meet ups..  (Read 14490 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 Meet ups..
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2018, 02:59:00 PM »
@Josh.  good to see you also...    Hope you guys have a great extended visit and safe trip home...  How long of a drive with camper is that anyway? I was gueesing 12 hours>?.

The Belle?  music was a little loud, the singer that "replaced" Casandre' is NO where near the same voice or talent she is..  That being said,  IF you hadnt seen previous show, or dont remember it, OR forget Casandre' was there it proably would be a "good" show.. 
I dont know if i will go back?  maybe later? 
Rumor has it Casandre' will be back for Christmas show... IF she is, I will for sure go back then..

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2018, 05:22:07 PM »
Yep, works out to just about 12 hours. We will be going to the Belle next Tuesday. Too bad the shoe is not as good. My daughter in law will be here an we wanted her to see the show with Cassandre’ (sp).
Colorado SDC Fan

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 08:24:08 AM »
The wife & I, my brother, my step daughter & boyfriend, & a few others will be at SDC for Moonlight Madness on the 28th of this month. We wont be to the park until around 6-7pm. Anyone going to the park for some night time fun?
Live life like it's the last day!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »
Yep, works out to just about 12 hours. We will be going to the Belle next Tuesday. Too bad the shoe is not as good. My daughter in law will be here an we wanted her to see the show with Cassandre’ (sp).

Josh,   Make it home yet?  hope drive was uneventful...   

How did you like the Belle?

Tmboote

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
    • Midwest Theme Parks
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2018, 09:31:16 PM »
How did you like the Belle?

I know you’re asking Josh this question, but I went to the Showboat for the first time Thursday and absolutely loved it. I never saw the show with Cassandre, so I don’t know if it was better with her, but it is still an amazing show without her. I was there with 16 family members and everyone enjoyed it more than we expected to. It shocks me that they only charge $30 for season pass holders considering most shows cost more than that and don’t have a meal included.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2019, 09:07:13 AM »
We will be at the park tomorrow from around 8 30 until 11 or noon. Then got back around 5-6 in the evening
Live life like it's the last day!