General Category > Branson Talk

Branson Weather 2019

<< < (2/2)

sdcfan88:

--- Quote from: HumphreyHawk on May 01, 2019, 10:29:13 AM ---Did you take that sulphur, ok footage?  That was amazing!!!!

--- End quote ---

LOL wished I could take credit for that but no that was done by a guy out at one of the OKC stations that grabbed that. I agree it was pretty amazing yet crazy to see.

--- Quote from: Joy on May 01, 2019, 11:01:49 AM ---Waitaminute. You're Brett Adair? You stream, don't you? I feel like I've seen your name before.

--- End quote ---

No we as storm chasers submit videos thru him on his media streaming network. I am Joshua Myers a local storm chaser at KNWA. BUT more than likely yes you have seen both of our names on the air though.

chittlins:

--- Quote from: sdcfan88 on May 01, 2019, 03:39:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: HumphreyHawk on May 01, 2019, 10:29:13 AM ---Did you take that sulphur, ok footage?  That was amazing!!!!

--- End quote ---

LOL wished I could take credit for that but no that was done by a guy out at one of the OKC stations that grabbed that. I agree it was pretty amazing yet crazy to see.

--- Quote from: Joy on May 01, 2019, 11:01:49 AM ---Waitaminute. You're Brett Adair? You stream, don't you? I feel like I've seen your name before.

--- End quote ---

No we as storm chasers submit videos thru him on his media streaming network. I am Joshua Myers a local storm chaser at KNWA. BUT more than likely yes you have seen both of our names on the air though.

--- End quote ---

Where did that nasty wind come from last night at 10PM in Southeast Fayetteville. Had to be well over 40mph gusts.

sdcfan88:
It was actually gusting up to 58mph, had several trees downed all throughout NWA particularly Rogers/Bentonville with power outages as well. Enough to be severe criteria and that's also tropical storm force winds. What it was is a decaying low pressure system was parked right over the area. That doesn't happen often like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version