General Category > Random Talk

Winter 2018-2019, what to do?

<< < (2/4) > >>

milhouse:
Either too cold or wet to do anything here in northeast Arkansas. About to go stir crazy. Still trying to convince my wife to let me buy a new shotgun for turkey season.  ;D 8)

Joy:
I've had absolutely nothing to do besides surf the internet. Thankfully, con season is starting up, so I'm gonna be in Birmingham, AL, this coming weekend for Kami-Con. I am so happy I've been able to help my friend run his manga library, 'cause I've gotten to go places I've never been. I went to Wisconsin for the first time last year, as well as Dollywood/TN/North & South Carolina.

cheesehead57:
We've had a cold/snowy Winter up here in WI. Had some -30's nights.  We've gotten soft the last few years. Doesn't stop us from doing whatever we want.I went snowshoeing when it was -22 a week ago. Riding horses bareback is fun in the snow as long as you can find a trail.  The deer are having a hard time with snow deeper than their bellies. Can't wait until we will be able to get to SDC this Summer.

runner1960:
Guess I am a little different than the rest. Hiking in the winter is a lot of fun. Been exploring some new trails here in Southeast Mo and Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois.  Doing a lot of winter running getting ready for a marathon in the spring. I can usually stand it down to about 0 degrees if i do 3 layers of clothing.
Playing in the snow on my Polaris. But, The snow just is not hanging around long enough where I live. Hoping to make a late season ski trip to Aspen in April.

Swoosh:
We are now at 10 Snow Days for SC.... and I highly doubt we’re done with Snow Days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version