Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

2019 Trip Reports

<< < (2/47) > >>

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on January 06, 2019, 03:05:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: sanddunerider on January 06, 2019, 10:40:48 AM ---@ Swoosh, I guess I forgot you were there on that High Volume Day! 

How did you get around with the other 400 people that were there? :o

--- End quote ---

There were about 1200 people there final count.  The shows were all populated pretty well.

--- End quote ---

Nice..
hey!  did you get the opportunity to meet the CEO?

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on January 08, 2019, 12:31:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swoosh on January 06, 2019, 03:05:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: sanddunerider on January 06, 2019, 10:40:48 AM ---@ Swoosh, I guess I forgot you were there on that High Volume Day! 

How did you get around with the other 400 people that were there? :o

--- End quote ---

There were about 1200 people there final count.  The shows were all populated pretty well.

--- End quote ---
Nice..
hey!  did you get the opportunity to meet the CEO?

--- End quote ---

Not formally.  He said hi to me and the group of citizens I was with at the time.  We were doing a lap through the Riverfront area when we saw him.

Coaster:
Is it just me or are SDC's social media accounts much more active this offseason? It seems everyday they are posting something new, sometimes not even in relation to the 2019 season. The types of posts are also different. For instance, one day they asked to post a gif of how waiting until March to visit SDC makes you feel.

This is a fun change I have seen. But, I could be imagining things.

sirwillow:
They are posting more.  They added a couple of younger people to the staff and I think that has helped them.

Swoosh:
Looks like Opening Day is going to be a complete washout

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version