Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

2018 Best New Amusement Park Attraction

<< < (2/3) > >>

Swoosh:
I have ridden both, and my issue is that SV will get it over TT because more people have heard of CP.  SV is just a larger and longer version of something that’s been done numerous times already whereas TT is a brand new concept. 

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on December 15, 2018, 08:29:39 AM ---I have ridden both, and my issue is that SV will get it over TT because more people have heard of CP.  SV is just a larger and longer version of something that’s been done numerous times already whereas TT is a brand new concept.

--- End quote ---

True statement.  But gotta try..!!.   LOL

Tmboote:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on December 15, 2018, 11:50:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Swoosh on December 15, 2018, 08:29:39 AM ---I have ridden both, and my issue is that SV will get it over TT because more people have heard of CP.  SV is just a larger and longer version of something that’s been done numerous times already whereas TT is a brand new concept.

--- End quote ---

True statement.  But gotta try..!!.   LOL

--- End quote ---

And we have to make sure Time Traveler stays ahead of Delirious. I don’t know why that’s at number three still.

sanddunerider:
I just voted,

SDC in number 2 spot still,

The "time" counter said I can vote again in 14 hours.... Hmm,  i may have to try that

sanddunerider:
voted again...  apparantly,

if you want to keep track you can vote every 14 hours..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version