General Category > Random Talk

Man is Disney trying hard to to make a buck

<< < (2/3) > >>

cowboy:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on October 02, 2018, 08:42:32 AM ---WOW!!.   

Next they will add a rule IF your sitting in the outside restaraunt area, you have to buy something.....

--- End quote ---

FYI - we were eating funnel cakes from Flossie's but sitting at Wagon Works Grill and were told to move by a SDC employee. She wasn't polite about it either.....so SDC already uses this rule, but you have to have food from that restaurant, not one of the others.

Jay

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: cowboy on October 02, 2018, 11:04:40 AM ---
FYI - we were eating funnel cakes from Flossie's but sitting at Wagon Works Grill and were told to move by a SDC employee. She wasn't polite about it either.....so SDC already uses this rule, but you have to have food from that restaurant, not one of the others.

Jay

--- End quote ---

If that happened to me, I would have somebody's job!! >:(   (and i dont even want it)!!

I would have a name, a supervisor name, and on the way out I would be talking to someone..

No reason for that at SDC, youre there, youre spending money, they probably didnt need the seating anyway.

cowboy:
It was the one time that I became very upset while at SDC - but we just left as asked and wasn't going to let it ruin our day. I had plans to make a formal complaint (got the employee's name of their name tag) but ended up just letting it go.

Jay

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: cowboy on October 02, 2018, 11:41:31 AM ---It was the one time that I became very upset while at SDC - but we just left as asked and wasn't going to let it ruin our day. I had plans to make a formal complaint (got the employee's name of their name tag) but ended up just letting it go.

Jay

--- End quote ---

Understood,   BUT what if "they" talked that way to customers all day,  Offended newcomers to the park, and they decided not to come back.?  Would be a Black eye on SDC..  Not fair to the park..

pintrader:

--- Quote from: cowboy on October 02, 2018, 11:04:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: sanddunerider on October 02, 2018, 08:42:32 AM ---WOW!!.   

Next they will add a rule IF your sitting in the outside restaraunt area, you have to buy something.....

--- End quote ---

Jay

--- End quote ---

It's really hard to believe they would try to enforce this at SDC.  Sounds more like just a bad day for a certain employee than company policy.  I mean they allow people to bring their own food into the park, and you see them eating it throughout the park.   The only way I could see this is if someone was just sitting, and not eating anything on a busy day.  Not even sure if that would be appropriate at SDC. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version