Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Fire In The Hole on-ride video (Circa 2011)

<< < (3/3)

sirwillow:

--- Quote from: KBCraig on August 21, 2018, 09:23:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: sirwillow on August 20, 2018, 10:23:32 AM ---One of the guys out there (who posts here sometimes) put a huge amount of time, investment and effort fixing up FM last year, and it was looking great last season, especially at the beginning.

--- End quote ---

Our friend who also busted his butt volunteering at Dogpatch?

He definitely loves the parks and their history.

--- End quote ---

That would be the one.  He's also taken a ton of photos around the parks, including the one I use as my profile picture on here.  :-)

chittlins:

--- Quote from: sirwillow on August 20, 2018, 10:23:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: mhguy77 on August 16, 2018, 03:55:57 PM ---Agreed !  Don’t fix what ain’t broke.

--- End quote ---

Sadly the problem is FitH and FM are broke and getting "broker" and they're not fixing them.

One of the guys out there (who posts here sometimes) put a huge amount of time, investment and effort fixing up FM last year, and it was looking great last season, especially at the beginning.  But it almost seems like last offseason and this year the park is refusing to do anything other than basic work to keep them running and ignoring everything else with the rides.  Which is tragic.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure someone thinks that FM would make a good water feature turn around for a new coaster for the Water Bogging area.

Let's be honest, SDC got Fireman's Landing sans a coaster but Dolly got the coaster that fit that theming but none of the rest. Fireman's Landing needs an appropriately themed firefighter coaster, but that's currently FITH and it's detached from the area. I fear it would be very expendable along with the Playhouse for a new coaster. The pottery shop and Boatworks would stay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version