Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

The Hobos of Hobo Junction Have Been Found!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: MCLFLN on July 02, 2018, 11:59:25 AM ---Do you know what happened to them? Just curious...

--- End quote ---

Yes.  They are no longer anywhere near the park and will not be coming back

MCLFLN:
Haha, so mysterious.... LOL... I was just hoping they were safe first and second.... Maybe going to come back at some point...

Sounds like not...

MoOzark:
This discussion caught my attention because I happen to be the person who took those photos. They are not really that old. To be precise, they were taken in March 2016. I had a nice little talk with the hobos that day. They are doing fine and just want to be left alone. Actually, they have not moved very far away. So, I promised not to reveal their secret hiding place.

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: MoOzark on July 02, 2018, 09:20:36 PM ---This discussion caught my attention because I happen to be the person who took those photos. They are not really that old. To be precise, they were taken in March 2016. I had a nice little talk with the hobos that day. They are doing fine and just want to be left alone. Actually, they have not moved very far away. So, I promised not to reveal their secret hiding place.

--- End quote ---

I guess depends on your definition on “not ... very far away” — let’s just agree they’re nowhere near the park anymore or even Taney County.

MoOzark:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on July 02, 2018, 09:40:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: MoOzark on July 02, 2018, 09:20:36 PM ---This discussion caught my attention because I happen to be the person who took those photos. They are not really that old. To be precise, they were taken in March 2016. I had a nice little talk with the hobos that day. They are doing fine and just want to be left alone. Actually, they have not moved very far away. So, I promised not to reveal their secret hiding place.

--- End quote ---

I guess depends on your definition og “not ... very far away” — let’s just agree they’re nowhere near the park anymore or even Taney County.

--- End quote ---

Let's just say that they were in the park in 2016. Evidently, you have seen them elsewhere since then. I hope they haven't been mistreated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version