General Category > Random Talk

Mud Island in Memphis revamp?

<< < (2/3) > >>

History Buff:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on May 23, 2018, 09:05:17 AM ---Except in Memphis a lot of that “stay away from” area is tourist central

--- End quote ---

I haven't found any place in Memphis that I don't take a group of people with me.  After a handful of visits, one in which my wife and daughter were threatened in a fast food restaurant when I wasn't with them, I can't say that I've ever really felt safe.  Cheers to the city if it makes strides toward changing that perception.  I wish them the best.

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: History Buff on May 23, 2018, 12:09:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swoosh on May 23, 2018, 09:05:17 AM ---Except in Memphis a lot of that “stay away from” area is tourist central

--- End quote ---

I haven't found any place in Memphis that I don't take a group of people with me.  After a handful of visits, one in which my wife and daughter were threatened in a fast food restaurant when I wasn't with them, I can't say that I've ever really felt safe.  Cheers to the city if it makes strides toward changing that perception.  I wish them the best.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chittlins ---express the hate Midwestern white boy, it's cute.

--- End quote ---

Come sit by me HB.  We can be “cute” together.  ::) ;D

runner1960:
I go to Memphis every December to run  the St. Jude Marathon. Even with 20000 runners in town, I will not walk from the convention center to Beale Street. Every hotel I have ever stayed at is loaded with roaches and I am not talking the cheap places either. Memphis is a cesspool.  I love to support the hospital but I get out as fast as I can when its over.

History Buff:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on May 23, 2018, 02:58:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: History Buff on May 23, 2018, 12:09:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chittlins ---express the hate Midwestern white boy, it's cute.

--- End quote ---

Come sit by me HB.  We can be “cute” together.  ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

Cute is nice. :o

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: Runner1960 on May 23, 2018, 03:20:49 PM ---I go to Memphis every December to run  the St. Jude Marathon. Even with 20000 runners in town, I will not walk from the convention center to Beale Street. Every hotel I have ever stayed at is loaded with roaches and I am not talking the cheap places either. Memphis is a cesspool.  I love to support the hospital but I get out as fast as I can when its over.

--- End quote ---

Hey chittlins, is Runner allowed to be “cute” too?  Trying to find out if there is a limit on “cute”-ness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version