General Category > Branson Talk

Grand Palace is sold at auction...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on February 06, 2018, 07:01:25 PM ---Maybe......

I also heard they were going to level it and put it a new waterpark attraction ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

I can't be the only one that thinks a Great Wolf Lodge or Kalahari would go over VERY WELL in Branson

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on February 06, 2018, 08:29:34 PM ---

I also heard they were going to level it and put it a new waterpark attraction ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

I can't be the only one that thinks a Great Wolf Lodge or Kalahari would go over VERY WELL in Branson

--- End quote ---

Even though I would never spend the money on Great Wolf Lodge, Your'e right one in the Branson area, close or in town would be a good hit..

shavethewhales:
I'm ready for anything to happen to it. Such a huge, prime piece of property going to waste all these years... it's been a damn shame.

I'm really not optimistic about this company in particular, but if they can at least get to work and maybe get a few concerts booked, then that's something.

chittlins:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on February 06, 2018, 08:29:34 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Branson screams for a massive indoor waterpark. Cabin fever getaways would keep it slammed on weekends in winter. I personally would like a WilderNess in the Smokies that has indoor and outdoor.

The market has flown past what Grand Country offers.

This would be a horrible  location for it, traffic wise. I hope the proposed one for across the Celebration City property takes flight.

I also think Sight and Sound should develop an American History based show theater also that does what their biblical show does.  I'd put one here and in Williamsburg area.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: chittlins on February 07, 2018, 09:59:59 AM ---I also think Sight and Sound should develop an American History based show theater also that does what their biblical show does.  I'd put one here and in Williamsburg area.

--- End quote ---

Thats an interesting idea.. BUT IF it was based on acutual historical facts.. You would have people screaming!  Racism, favoratism, political corruption, and anything else that sombody/anybody could cry about..

Think about the crap we are seeing everyday now..  MOST of it is History related..  Racism?,  Rebel Flag?, National Monuments?  Names of Football teams (indian related).. "Dixie" Stampede,  Also they changed their Dixie show a couple of years ago..   The list goes on and on..... ::) ::)

Not wanting to to start an arguement, this is my opinion... Great Idea...  But lots of red flags. OH NO!! Red?? as in communist? is that a racial thing???   LOL>>>>.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version