Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

2018 Meet ups..

<< < (2/8) > >>

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: cheesehead57 on February 07, 2018, 12:58:38 PM ---Sanddune, don't know for sure when we can come down.....there is still  a lot of lawyering from Bob's car accident.....the other guys estate is being troublesome. Bob also has been doctoring all along. He has some ongoing medical issues from that accident. We will try to get down sometime in the early part of June.

--- End quote ---

Good luck with the attorney situation, as well as Bob's health...  Tell him Hello from me...,  Keep in touch.!!

sanddunerider:
I wont be there opening weekend, but am scheduled for following weekend which happens to be my birthday weekend.. 
So extra day maybe,  couple of shows, some adult beverages, Sdc to see the new stuff.!!  Should be a good weekend...  Hopefully will be above freezing!!!

Swoosh:
We will be there opening weekend but do not know what day yet. 

sirwillow:
Looks like we'll be there Friday of opening weekend to pick up our passes and visit the park. Still waiting to hear when the media day will be for Time Traveler as well.

npd652:
Will be there opening day....hoping Time Traveler will be open!!! Will also be there Friday the 16th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version