Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

Times Revelations

<< < (2/4) > >>

sirwillow:
Disappointed to hear the Wild West Show is moving on.  Same with Wonderful Life.  World Fest was our favorite next to Christmas, though it didn't seem to pull in the guests, which I was sad about. There was still a lot of World Fest this year though, just under a new name.

There was never anything from the park itself claiming that last year was the last one for Rudolph.  Just rumors from one or two people that apparently didn't have much behind them.

For the new show, I don't know, but based on the latest quiz they've been asking, I'm with History Buff.  I think it's going to be a Miracle for them to pull it off without people knowing in advance though.

(Gilligan, that's 2 hints in 2 posts for you. lol)

History Buff:
^I thought last year's Times told us that it was the last year for the Globetrotters and the last year for Rudolph.

sanddunerider:
 ;D ;D

Man!!  your guys are great!  I am loving this thread...... LOL

Swoosh:
I Believe that this will be a great replacement.  I Believe that the crowd will be very happy to hear this musical is coming.  I Believe that it might even get Mr. Macy and Mr. Gimble to shake hands and get along

Duelist:
Next you'll tell us there is no Santa Claus!  :'(  I'd like to see The Pinkerton Man come back to replace the Wild West Show but with Time Traveler next to Echo Hollow I'm not sure that will happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version