Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

SDC's 2020 Project(s) and Park Developments

<< < (84/84)

History Buff:
I'm trying something to get the 2020 thread to work again.  It doesn't want to work, so I went back to a previous page and replied.  Here is the last thing I added:

--- Quote ---It is interesting that the Riverfront Playhouse was mentioned in the live feed.  I'm glad to hear it will stay - hopefully for a long time.

As for MRF, I'm seeing a giant rock sculpture of a human head somewhere in the concept art that makes this like something other than Ozarkian in nature and more like a generic jungle raft ride.  Otherwise, I think it will make a great replacement for LR.  I never was a great fan of LR (and yes, I really want to revive the Dugan theme).

but I would love to see more of a WoF-style carousel or conveyor-style load on this ride.  They really haven't addressed this as far as I've seen, so I assume there will be a stop and load station.

The change to Rivertown makes me feel a little strange.  I guess it's something like going to China Town, but still being in Los Angeles.  I hope there is some great music chosen for the whole area - and appropriate, themed shows for the stages in the area.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version