General Category > Branson Talk

Tabuchi Theater

<< < (2/3) > >>

History Buff:
All anyone seemed to talk about were the restrooms.  If I go to a show, I expect the performance to be what I remember - not my experience in the restroom.

sirwillow:

--- Quote from: History Buff on July 15, 2017, 01:30:22 AM ---All anyone seemed to talk about were the restrooms.  If I go to a show, I expect the performance to be what I remember - not my experience in the restroom.

--- End quote ---

Which should explain the quality of the show in recent years...  :-)

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: History Buff on July 15, 2017, 01:30:22 AM ---All anyone seemed to talk about were the restrooms.  If I go to a show, I expect the performance to be what I remember - not my experience in the restroom.

--- End quote ---

LOL>  Kind of makes my point...   ::)

Junior, too!:
Of course, the rest room thing is just a novelty. I did see the show years ago when he was in the old Ozarks Auto Show building, and it was good. Don't know about it in recent years.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Junior, too! on July 14, 2017, 01:30:24 PM ---Just saw in the online Branson paper the Tabuchi Theater had a fire in May that did some damage, mostly smoke damage. So the theater won't open until renovations are complete in the fall. Apparently there was an electrical fire in a backstage area. Fire put out quickly by a sprinkler system, but smoke took firemen 3 hours to clear from the entire building. No injuries as it happened late at night. A policeman on patrol spotted it and summoned firemen.

--- End quote ---

Drove by there this weekend, there were 2 semi rucks with product on them, parking lot full of manlifts and small equipment..  Looks like they me be rebuilding the whole interior :o :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version