General Category > Branson Talk

Shepherd of the Hills - New Adventure Park

<< < (15/15)

Gilligan:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on February 09, 2018, 03:57:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gilligan on February 09, 2018, 02:55:46 PM ---I do hope they keep most of their long range plan as "Shepherd of the Hill-ish" as possible, or I will quickly lose interest in it.

--- End quote ---

Very true.   The play is still going to be going on for now as well as the tour....
but otherwise, it is bascially a tourist attraction (trap) with Zip Lines and ATV rides. Be interesting to see what else they do to increase cash flow..

I did see on their FB page "The Sons Of Pioneers" will be back this fall..   no other details.

--- End quote ---

Trail riding used to be popular out there.  I wish they could bring in the Harold Bell Wright Museum; not sure where it is currently or if it still exists.  Long ago, they had a pretty good restaurant called Aunt Molly's (I think). I remember eating there years ago.

History Buff:

--- Quote from: Gilligan on February 11, 2018, 03:34:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: sanddunerider on February 09, 2018, 03:57:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gilligan on February 09, 2018, 02:55:46 PM ---I do hope they keep most of their long range plan as "Shepherd of the Hill-ish" as possible, or I will quickly lose interest in it.

--- End quote ---

Very true.   The play is still going to be going on for now as well as the tour....
but otherwise, it is bascially a tourist attraction (trap) with Zip Lines and ATV rides. Be interesting to see what else they do to increase cash flow..

I did see on their FB page "The Sons Of Pioneers" will be back this fall..   no other details.

--- End quote ---

Trail riding used to be popular out there.  I wish they could bring in the Harold Bell Wright Museum; not sure where it is currently or if it still exists.  Long ago, they had a pretty good restaurant called Aunt Molly's (I think). I remember eating there years ago.

--- End quote ---

I believe the HBW items are currently in the toy museum.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: History Buff on February 11, 2018, 04:42:09 PM ---I believe the HBW items are currently in the toy museum.

--- End quote ---

Yes that is correct ..  HBW museum located in the Toy Museum

shavethewhales:
There's so much being done at SOTH right now. Large new building addition under construction, the new ropes course thing looks great, and the trail of lights and trail rides look to be really nice. It looks like it is really coming together and becoming a full fledged attraction again.  I am definitely planning on checking it out next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version