General Category > Branson Talk

Shepherd of the Hills - New Adventure Park

<< < (2/15) > >>

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Preachin_Bill on May 07, 2017, 08:14:44 AM ---The whole place, or just the show? Please tell me the park and Old Matts is still open?
Either way this is a terrible thing to happen.  :'(

--- End quote ---

Indication is the whole place will be shut down. :-\

So I have to ask, What about the Inspiration tower and Zip Line.. it is part of the "property".. ???

runner1960:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on May 07, 2017, 10:56:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Preachin_Bill on May 07, 2017, 08:14:44 AM ---The whole place, or just the show? Please tell me the park and Old Matts is still open?
Either way this is a terrible thing to happen.  :'(

--- End quote ---

Indication is the whole place will be shut down. :-\

So I have to ask, What about the Inspiration tower and Zip Line.. it is part of the "property".. ???

--- End quote ---

It was the last time I was there. That was 2 years ago.
The last time I saw the show it was the year after they almost shut down before. Attendance was very light for the middle of the summer. Hopefully someone with deep pockets can come in and revitalize the place. It would take a lot of marketing and refurbishing in this day and age to make it relevant again.

Also, wasn't there a new shooting gallery opened on the property last year ? I seem to remember some discussion about that.

jshhmr:
That's really sad. I was at the Tower last week which seemed to be getting steady business. Was hoping to watch the show on my next visit.

sirwillow:
Terry Sanders has a copy of the letter they were sent on his Facebook page.  Several expensive issues came up, then the bank decided it wasn't going to give it's customary loan and decided to foreclose instead.  It's the whole entire property, including the tower, zipline, and everything.

They said they tried to find a buyer but weren't able to.  Such a terrible loss.  Hopefully the bank finds someone who will revive it

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: sirwillow on May 08, 2017, 09:28:01 AM ---Terry Sanders has a copy of the letter they were sent on his Facebook page.  Several expensive issues came up, then the bank decided it wasn't going to give it's customary loan and decided to foreclose instead.  It's the whole entire property, including the tower, zipline, and everything.

They said they tried to find a buyer but weren't able to.  Such a terrible loss.  Hopefully the bank finds someone who will revive it

--- End quote ---

i saw that, sounds like a run of bad luck, but unfortunately, thats part of doing business, as well as I would have thought insuranace would cover part of those  unexpected costs..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version