Author Topic: Missouri Centennial Passport  (Read 1955 times)

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
Missouri Centennial Passport
« on: March 15, 2017, 10:29:19 PM »
My husband and I picked up a Missouri Centennial Passport that the Missouri State Parks are selling for their 100th birthday. In it is a complete list of state parks and historic sites. By going to these places, you get a stamp for each place. The first 1,000 people to get all the stamps by October gets prizes. Since our hobby is hiking and visiting historic sites, we thought it would be fun to try to fill the book and document our adventures.

We set up a YouTube channel where we do a review of the places we go. It's basically a travel vlog. We only have two videos at the moment since Chris and I basically have opposite schedules. It's hard to find time to go places, then find time to edit the videos. We're working hard to get at least one video up a week.

The videos are kind of rusty, but we'll get there. ;)
If you're interested in checking it out, our channel name is Chris & Tiff.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCikqio8mAcOyB5Tog9W3lgQ
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:31:48 AM by tiffanylynnt »
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Missouri Centennial Passport
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 12:39:53 AM »
Nice!  I love it when I see new channels.  I'll have to find some time to check it out.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Missouri Centennial Passport
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
That sounds awesome. Too bad over here in OK they are simply looking at closing half of our already too small and poorly developed parks.