Author Topic: New Unlimited Refill Cup  (Read 6404 times)

mg

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
New Unlimited Refill Cup
« on: May 29, 2017, 11:33:41 AM »
White Water has a new unlimited refills for the season cup this year.
It is $20 and included free fountain refills for the entire season. It also includes $0.99 Icee refills.
They still have the $9 cup that includes $0.99 fountain refills and $2.50 Icee refills.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: New Unlimited Refill Cup
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 06:40:07 PM »
About time the chain looked into this.  Now if we can convince them they need to do All-Season Dining as well
SWOOSH

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 10:20:59 AM »
Sounds like they might be thinking about making a Mega Pass that you can get more with than a Season Pass.  :'(

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:34:03 PM »
Well when you think about it they already have that. 

-All Season Parking
-All Season Trailblazer
-All Season Drink Cup

and I think there might be and All Season Showlovers (or that might have been a concept they were throwing around)
SWOOSH

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 04:21:01 PM »
WW has free parking for everyone. No VIP parking. I know SDC has the Trailblazer pass, but Im pretty sure WW does not have any kind of trailblazer pass unless they recently got it (correct me if Im wrong). Theres no way a Trailblazer pass could work there. SDC has a Showlovers pass, but this is WW we are talking about. So yes, they have extra things on the side you may buy, but they dont have an actual Mega Pass with 5+ extras along with free entry all year. I wont be surprized if they do start their version of an actual Mega Pass which some parks have.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 04:22:51 PM by Dewayne »

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 05:06:05 PM »
Is this just a WW thing or is SDC going to have an unlimited refill cup?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 06:17:23 PM »
WW has free parking for everyone. No VIP parking. I know SDC has the Trailblazer pass, but Im pretty sure WW does not have any kind of trailblazer pass unless they recently got it (correct me if Im wrong). Theres no way a Trailblazer pass could work there. SDC has a Showlovers pass, but this is WW we are talking about. So yes, they have extra things on the side you may buy, but they dont have an actual Mega Pass with 5+ extras along with free entry all year. I wont be surprized if they do start their version of an actual Mega Pass which some parks have.

For the record I was speaking of the SDC pass with the WW pass being viewed as an upgrade - I think if I understand correctly you are just talking about the WW pass.  I am not sure what you mean by a mega pass.  The current structuring is all considered as "upgrades" and I don't see them ever going away from that concept. 
SWOOSH

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »
Most parks do it this way.

Season Pass - After bought, you get free entry into the park. Nothing else.

Mega Pass, about $30ish more - Same as Season Pass, plus you get to bring in up to 2-6 friends for a discount or free, free tube, discounted locker rental, discounts at restaurants and stores inside park, and free mug.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:10:21 PM by Dewayne »

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 10:12:00 PM »

No.  WW does not have a trailblazer type pass.  I don't think it's necessary and those stairs are tight enough as it is when you get a line of people plus their tubes. 

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 10:48:38 PM »
Most parks do it this way.

Season Pass - After bought, you get free entry into the park. Nothing else.

Mega Pass, about $30ish more - Same as Season Pass, plus you get to bring in up to 2-6 friends for a discount or free, free tube, discounted locker rental, discounts at restaurants and stores inside park, and free mug.

You already get free tubes, BAFF/discount admission for friends, discounts at restaurants. 
I guess I don't see where you're going with this. 
SWOOSH