Author Topic: First timer!! Just a questions  (Read 3031 times)

Paigecooley

• SDC fan
    • View Profile
First timer!! Just a questions
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:11:45 AM »
Hello!! Just out of curiosity how much are the refill cups at WW? If you buy one at SDC can you use that one at WW?

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Re: First timer!! Just a questions
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 09:33:01 AM »
A 2016 refillable mug in SDC, WW, or Showboat is 1 for $14 or 2 for $20. The prices should all be the same at SDC, WW, Showboat, and all other HFE attractions in Branson. You can buy a mug at any HFE attraction in Branson and use it at them all. If you buy a 2016 mug, you will have to buy a new one every year, unless you buy a 2011 or older mug online. 2011 or older mugs can be used every year without having to buy a new one. Online most mugs are $11 to $22. The refill price should be on the mug itself. Remind them to check the price at the concessions stands and restaurants or they will charge you the regular price which I think is $2.50. You might also be able to use them at the attractions in other cities but Im not sure.

Also, thank you for posting in the WW forum. It seems like it is almost dead here. Nobody posts about WW anymore, besides me, and I dont know why, but I wish more would.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 09:38:44 AM by Laroy »