Author Topic: Season Pass  (Read 6593 times)

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Season Pass
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2017, 11:36:16 AM »
BUT, IF you make seperate orders?
then the BAF's are only good with each one of the pass holders/..???   
where as I buy all of ours together, we can us 1 or all of the BAF's by anyone in our group..

Is this not correct?

You are correct!  Free passes are connected to an order number, not a pass number.  This means that if we go during a valid pass date, I can use all 5 of our baf passes without taking anyone else in my family with me.  My parents (2), grandparents (2), and sisters family (3) all ordered together.  Any of those 7 people can use the free passes connected to that order number at any point.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »
BUT, IF you make seperate orders?
then the BAF's are only good with each one of the pass holders/..???   
where as I buy all of ours together, we can us 1 or all of the BAF's by anyone in our group..

Is this not correct?

You are correct!  Free passes are connected to an order number, not a pass number.  This means that if we go during a valid pass date, I can use all 5 of our baf passes without taking anyone else in my family with me.  My parents (2), grandparents (2), and sisters family (3) all ordered together.  Any of those 7 people can use the free passes connected to that order number at any point.

Thank you,  that was my point.. :D

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 01:32:28 PM »
You may already know there's a magazine subscription that comes free (?) with your season pass, right?  If you don't want it, you're directed to request a refund of $6 by mailing in the enclosed postcard.  If you ordered multiple passes, did you get a postcard for each pass?  When ordering multiple passes, one set of coupons is enclosed with the packet.  If passes are ordered separately, will I get the coupons with each pass, or is it based on mailing address?  We always use the 25% coupons.  It seems only fair to have multiple coupons if I'm buying multiple passes. What do you think?

You get a magazine subscription for each pass.  There is a tan box you write the season pass numbers in to claim them.

The 25% off for this next year does not include a lot of the shops. I was checking out my parents yesterday and noticed the change. Knife shop, Pottery, and carvers are not included this year. The shopping pass now states which stores they are good at. Just another small cutback.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 02:26:54 PM »
The 25% off for this next year does not include a lot of the shops. I was checking out my parents yesterday and noticed the change. Knife shop, Pottery, and carvers are not included this year. The shopping pass now states which stores they are good at. Just another small cutback.

That's a bunch of crap right there.  I always use my coupon to buy something and usually a big mug or an oil pourer from the pottery shop.  That cutback will assist me in cutting back on my discretionary spending at SDC.  They lost 75% of a sale. I saved 100% with the new policy. Thanks SDC!     Not a small but a big cutback, I always looked forward to picking out my mug.........well that's the end of that.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 06:29:17 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

there have always been limitations about where to use coupon,  sound like they are add more limits..

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 07:18:20 AM »

[/quote]

there have always been limitations about where to use coupon,  sound like they are add more limits..
[/quote]

Most of the limitations in the past if I recall correctly were outside vendors. Now they have excluded the major crafts. I had always used mine in the knife shop. MHguy is right. It is a major change. And last years discount was up to 30 %.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 09:17:17 AM »
We spend big bucks at the Woodcarving Shop and have made several purchases at the Knife Shop. Those coupons always helped the hubs talk me into his purchases. And, yes, we can buy those books and tools at other places, but we liked helping out the woodcarvers.