General Category > Random Talk

What's going on in NWA, 2021

<< < (2/30) > >>

HumphreyHawk:
Wow....

I could see Parson Stadium happen....it really needs restroom upgrades!!!!  Maybe they could book more events.  Place could be great for mid-level concerts and festivals.  It is already a great place for Demo Derbys and Monster Truck shows (and rodeos).

The opera place is in the middle of nowhere?  30 min drive to Eureka?  45 to Rogers?  Guess that is part of the attraction?  Good luck to them. 

chittlins:

--- Quote from: HumphreyHawk on August 24, 2015, 08:22:51 AM ---Wow....

I could see Parson Stadium happen....it really needs restroom upgrades!!!!  Maybe they could book more events.  Place could be great for mid-level concerts and festivals.  It is already a great place for Demo Derbys and Monster Truck shows (and rodeos).

The opera place is in the middle of nowhere?  30 min drive to Eureka?  45 to Rogers?  Guess that is part of the attraction?  Good luck to them. 

--- End quote ---

That outfit has put performers onstage at the Met. It's not unknown and has some backing already. What they want is grand in scale so it may take some time but it'll likely get done. They have been around for decades already.

chittlins:
Darn, NWA building permits up 70 million over July last year to 101 million. To put that into perspective on a national level:

the No. 1 Rank for added construction jobs in July compared to a year ago, according to the Associated General Contractors of America.

chittlins:

Still growing big time, heady company we are keeping

Joy:
How cool! My birth-town is number one! (Santa Clara, CA)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version