Author Topic: Just got a poll from Herschend  (Read 3275 times)

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
Just got a poll from Herschend
« on: August 07, 2015, 12:50:03 PM »
Basically they wanted to know how many shows I've seen in Branson, which shows, etc. and then asked some questions about the Steve Wyrick magic show and whether I'd go see it. Then they wanted to know if I'd go see the Duck Dynasty musical and what I thought about suggested ticket prices. I know Duck Dynasty tried to have a musical and it did poorly so maybe they're thinking they could bring it to Branson fairly inexpensively (since it's already written, produced and has a cast). Plus Korrie (Willy's wife) grew up going to Branson every year, so she's already familiar with the area.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
Re: Just got a poll from Herschend
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 02:10:09 PM »
Wasn't this poll from Branson - not Herschend?
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 03:52:51 PM »
I guess technically it said it was from Branson, but it's the polling company Herschend uses and they're the only ones that have ever sent me surveys about Branson, so I assumed it was a survey paid for by Herschend.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »
I think more Branson area companies are using the survey service Herschend owns. I got a survey the other day about the Springfield Branson airport, and the survey was from the Herschend company.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »
I think more Branson area companies are using the survey service Herschend owns. I got a survey the other day about the Springfield Branson airport, and the survey was from the Herschend company.

What did they want to,know about the airport, and actually which one?

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 09:12:57 AM »

What did they want to,know about the airport, and actually which one?

It was a survey about the airport in Springfield. I screened out of the survey early because I had not used the airport this year. Actually, I have never used that airport or the Branson airport.