Author Topic: SDCís 2022 Project(s) and Park Developments  (Read 32775 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: SDCís 2022 Project(s) and Park Developments
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2022, 10:46:09 AM »
Chuggington looks amazing!  It really isn't in them for SDC :(

It was mass chaos this weekend.  Basically kiddie bumper cars.  No one was paying attention to the lines on the floor that they wanted you to stay in.  Thereís really very little to actually attraction.  Very temporary looking
SWOOSH

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
SWOOSH

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2022, 05:22:15 PM »

It was mass chaos this weekend.  Basically kiddie bumper cars.  No one was paying attention to the lines on the floor that they wanted you to stay in.  Thereís really very little to actually attraction.  Very temporary looking

I watched the Grand opening video and I was like they are basing a huge part of their kids fest marketing on this 😳. Looks more like a market to sell some Chinese junk to me. But, Iím not the demographic for it. Just looks like in this age push around trains would not be appealing.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2022, 08:10:13 PM »

I watched the Grand opening video and I was like they are basing a huge part of their kids fest marketing on this 😳. Looks more like a market to sell some Chinese junk to me. But, Iím not the demographic for it. Just looks like in this age push around trains would not be appealing.

They have never just gone all out for a kiddie attraction in that "barn".  Everything always seemed self-service, unsupervised, and bleh.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating