Author Topic: Bring-a-friend passes available.  (Read 4006 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Bring-a-friend passes available.
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:31:48 AM »
I thought about starting this thread for a couple of days. Decided to go ahead do it.... 

Shave, or 1 of the other admin's. IF you think this wrong? Not right? a violation of some kind.. go ahead and delete it...

So many of us have passes with BAF's. This year I upgraded to the dual park passes, just so I could get on the Belle for 1/2 price at 4:00 shows. So I have extended passes and WW passes I will never use...

My thought was post here if your going to be at SDC or WW and have BAF's available...    .Thoughts?..

I will start..  I will be in town next sunday the 29th, not planning on going to SDC, BUT if someone here can use them I would be glad to meet you at SDC and walk you in early. around 8:30 or so,  contact me via PM..  I have 3 maybe 4 passes available....

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
Re: Bring-a-friend passes available.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 08:41:45 PM »
If you're willing to meet people there and get them in with your passes, that's fine:  they are your passes to use.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 05:38:14 AM »
I didnt say anything last year when Duelist gave us 2 BAFs to get in, but they did not honor them. I dont know if they were just tickets for a percentage off a regular ticket or what, but, they asked if the season pass holder was with us, & we said no. Season pass holders go first, he would have been gone already. So, we went ahead & paid full price.  :(
First time that has ever happened.
Live life like it's the last day!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 08:22:24 AM »
How-do..  You are aware that 2 years ago BAF's changed?

The pass holder HAS to accompany the visitors using the BAF's.

This eliminated the selling of BAF's. 

So I like the change.....

Last year they made it so you can straight to the turnstile with BAF's..  Much, Much,  Much easier.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 08:04:48 PM »
yeah, it crossed my mind. we didnt trip on it though, we was going in any ways, no matter what. :)

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 09:28:50 PM »
How-do..  You are aware that 2 years ago BAF's changed?

The pass holder HAS to accompany the visitors using the BAF's.

This eliminated the selling of BAF's. 

So I like the change.....

Last year they made it so you can straight to the turnstile with BAF's..  Much, Much,  Much easier.

That's what makes it OK for SDR to use the passes.  As long as you accompany the "friend", you can use the passes how you see fit.  We never condoned the selling of the passes on this forum - which sets us aside from other venues.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 09:44:28 PM »
I didnt say anything last year when Duelist gave us 2 BAFs to get in, but they did not honor them. I dont know if they were just tickets for a percentage off a regular ticket or what, but, they asked if the season pass holder was with us, & we said no. Season pass holders go first, he would have been gone already. So, we went ahead & paid full price.  :(
First time that has ever happened.

Sorry about that, How-Do.  I figured since we went in before you it would be ok.  You should have called me back and I would have went back to the gates.
I'm Your Huckleberry

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 05:31:05 AM »
No biggy. We still appriciated the offer! We tried. ;)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 10:43:45 AM »
I t appears we will be in the area sunday may 3rd..  hav passes available, be glad to meet up with you.   This
"set" of passes expires on the 25th.. So I would really like someone to be able to use them..

Preachin_Bill

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »
How do you get Bring a Friend passes and can they be used all summer long?  I'm going to buy my season passes this week but it doesn't say anything about Bring a Friend passes on the benefits page at SDC.com.  Am I missing something?  Thanks for info.
Small wonder our lives have so little of God in them, when we come in touch with so little that God has made.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »
You usually have to buy the Season Passes by the end of January at the latest to get the best Guest Passes.  After that time the "extras" you get with the passes start to drop off.
I'm Your Huckleberry