Author Topic: Making Plans to visit Next Year, 2015?  (Read 8808 times)

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Making Plans to visit Next Year, 2015?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 01:57:48 PM »
I guess I better get mine ordered by tomorrow!  We make multiple trips through the year, but never know which trip we will be at the City until we get there.  Table Rock Lake trumps SDC, so anytime we can be on the lake, we're there!  ;D  How-Do, I can also help with those grandkids if we are there at the same time.  Sounds like all of you deserve a SDC visit.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »
Thanks Gilligan!! I'll keep it in mind. You all are great, i dont know what to say, but Thank You.. We'll just have to see how it goes. We would really like to take them 1 at a time, it would be easier for all of us. 
The grandkids are back with the father. Its just a long story, but the wife has not been around the grandkids for 3-4 years.

Live life like it's the last day!

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 01:29:53 PM »
My family of course plans to be there opening day/weekend.  I do see that they now call it "Spring Ride days" and not spring break days.  I am assuming that means even more shops will be closed. 
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 12:27:02 PM »
After getting passes the past few years I think my hubby is burnt out on the city again.  It was like pulling teeth to get him to go this season.  I hope we'll still get passes for 2015 (or at least one for me, and he can use the BAF if he ever feels like going).
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

Tmboote

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
    • Midwest Theme Parks
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »
My family got our season passes already and hopefully will be able to make the ten hour trip two or three times in 2015. We didn't make it this year, so hopefully we can get down there as soon as possible.

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 07:20:39 AM »
Getting excited for opening weekend.  Only about 5weeks away.  I found it strange they were opening on Saturday this year.  In the past opening day was on Fridays.
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 08:10:56 AM »
We will be there on the 13th.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 11:07:50 AM »
We will be there on the 13th.

According to my schedule Diana, IF you go on Friday the 13th, there will be NO crowd at all. In fact it will seem like you are the only visitors there.... ;)

Park doesn't open until sat, the 14th,,,,  (that is what my scheduke shows anyway)