Author Topic: Classic Motor Inn 2015- 417-334-6991, Talk to Katy (K.D.)  (Read 23705 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Motor Inn 2015- 417-334-6991, Talk to Katy (K.D.)
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2015, 08:39:49 AM »
Hey everyone,
Biscuit, MH, Cheese, dollar, how-do, little, anyone else...??.... 
Someone went in and left Classic a bad review, first time in and after talking the the ladies, said there were some "problems" but the customer didnt give them a chance to rectify them.  Anyway they slammed them on trip advisor.  Linda and K.D. has been working hard for us, and others to reach a #30 rating inn Branson..  I left my tripadvisor review today, If you guys and anyone else that has stayed there, would go in a leave a review I know the girls would appreciate it.  Linda (the owner) took it very personally, I tried to tell her it is retail, you cant keep them all happy.. oh well.  maybe a few good reviews from us will help you mood.. LOL.. and may raise their ratings even more..  Thanks to all

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g44160-d530414-Reviews-Classic_Motor_Inn-Branson_Missouri.html

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »
Yes Sir, that should not be a problem at all.  I will help them out tonight and have a cpl friends that have stayed there know as well.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:15:30 PM by mhguy77 »

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2015, 08:01:36 PM »
Just did our review.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2015, 09:36:42 PM »
Done

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 04:12:23 AM »
Thanks people, would love to get them to the top 25, if we can
told KD what we were doing and she said they really appreciate it

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 05:47:45 AM »
As you can tell by my picture video of our trip to Branson, we did not stay at Classic this time. No certain reason why, we just like our woodsy other motel. Even if we had a bad time at ANY motel, we would not write up a bad review on a internet site, we just dont do those anyways.

Never had a problem at Classic. :)
Live life like it's the last day!

littlejohnmom

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2015, 08:22:14 AM »
sorry to say this but when we stayed at classic this summer we were not impressed at all!!!! beds were too hard, the beds were too low to the ground, not that much to choose from for breakfast, the breakfast room was very crowded and we went down there several times hoping that the crowd would be down a little bit but no such luck; the air conditioner in our room would not cool and the lady up front said that this was not their fault and couldnt do anything about it; there was mold growing inside the bathroom on the walls, and the room had an odor to it. with all these things said i wouldnt go and write a bad review on tripadvisor, but people should be warned that this motel really needs some updates. also why will the only allow you one cookie?

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
littlejohnmom.....did you try having breakfast in the office area?......we find that is less crowded and easier to get to from our room.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »
Littlejohnmom,
one cookie? Hmm?
Bed too hard? and low to ground?  Never noticed that.
Minimal Breakfast and lots of people....  Must have been a big weekend.., and as Cheese suggested, you can always go to the lobby, very seldom a crowd there,,
I know they are working on updating rooms as they can, being locally owned they don't have the BIG budget of say a Best Western or Days Inn.
Sounds like just a bad weekend, very unusual for them..  If you wanted to give them another try, and PM'd me. I could probably get a couple of nights at no charge for your inconvience.  Let me know.
Sorry it didn't work out for you, But Thanks for giving them a try.

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 06:46:11 AM »
Our stay was fine but we most likely won't be back. Our rooms were dark and my family found the breakfast laughable. I don't eat breakfast so I didn't go but my family of teens went down and came back joking about how awful it was. I don't know if it was a bad morning, but they literally had 3 doughnuts and some cold gravy. We ended up going to McDonalds. It's OK for the price and the staff was super nice but we'd rather pay a little more and get a little more light, a little better breakfast, etc. I understand that many of you are vocal supporters, but there are other opinions. Not everyone is going to agree.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 01:40:21 PM »
Our stay was fine but we most likely won't be back. Our rooms were dark and my family found the breakfast laughable. I don't eat breakfast so I didn't go but my family of teens went down and came back joking about how awful it was. I don't know if it was a bad morning, but they literally had 3 doughnuts and some cold gravy. We ended up going to McDonalds. It's OK for the price and the staff was super nice but we'd rather pay a little more and get a little more light, a little better breakfast, etc. I understand that many of you are vocal supporters, but there are other opinions. Not everyone is going to agree.

We asked to see the rooms the 1 time we stopped and passed on it. Ended up at The French Quarter with a condo for a little more. Now we just book on FlipKey or VRBO if we go to Branson.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2015, 07:47:57 AM »
The French Quarter / Hilton / Radisson/ The Classic Motor Inn..........One of these things is not like the others.....Do you guys remember this Sesame street game? 
If you want to compare then do so apples to apples and not Apples to Oranges.
There is a place for the Radisson and the Hilton ( $168 per night for 2).  There is also a place for the Classic where you could stay about 6 nights for the price of one at the Hilton. 
Juxtapose equal establishments, you guys are talking crazy here.  The French Quarter was 175 a night last time I pulled in.  If your budget allows then great but you cant compare this with the Classic Motor Inn.  I am lucky enough to make many trips a year to Branson and would rather spend my money on a good meal than on a expensive room but that's my value system and my budget.  Also because of the frequency of my trips my concerns are a conveniently located spot that's clean and friendly. Breakfast? I could care less about the free carbs every hotel puts out.  I would rather go out for breakfast or stop at the bakery at the entrance to SDC and buy a cheese stick that threatens to stop my heart each time I eat it. But with the money you are saving on the room you can go out to a restaurant for breakfast and still come out ahead. 
The Classic is a great place run by nice people, its clean and the price cant be beat.   It is not a 5 star place nor does it profess itself to be.  That being said lets not put standards on the Classic that they are not claiming in the first place.  I appreciate their helping the group out with a good rate.  I also appreciate Sanddune for working this out for us. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:00:45 AM by mhguy77 »

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2015, 02:55:15 PM »
The French Quarter / Hilton / Radisson/ The Classic Motor Inn..........One of these things is not like the others.....Do you guys remember this Sesame street game? 
If you want to compare then do so apples to apples and not Apples to Oranges.
There is a place for the Radisson and the Hilton ( $168 per night for 2).  There is also a place for the Classic where you could stay about 6 nights for the price of one at the Hilton. 
Juxtapose equal establishments, you guys are talking crazy here.  The French Quarter was 175 a night last time I pulled in.  If your budget allows then great but you cant compare this with the Classic Motor Inn.  I am lucky enough to make many trips a year to Branson and would rather spend my money on a good meal than on a expensive room but that's my value system and my budget.  Also because of the frequency of my trips my concerns are a conveniently located spot that's clean and friendly. Breakfast? I could care less about the free carbs every hotel puts out.  I would rather go out for breakfast or stop at the bakery at the entrance to SDC and buy a cheese stick that threatens to stop my heart each time I eat it. But with the money you are saving on the room you can go out to a restaurant for breakfast and still come out ahead. 
The Classic is a great place run by nice people, its clean and the price cant be beat.   It is not a 5 star place nor does it profess itself to be.  That being said lets not put standards on the Classic that they are not claiming in the first place.  I appreciate their helping the group out with a good rate.  I also appreciate Sanddune for working this out for us. 

Thanks, MH

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »
NP Sanddune, I will be checking in tomorrow night for SDC Christmas and the Wynonna show.  Looking forward to a great weekend.

DeweyBald

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 06:26:58 PM »
Done my part.  I won't stay anywhere else!