Author Topic: Ziplines galore!  (Read 7943 times)

jmc75

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ziplines galore!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 09:05:15 AM »
I actually did the the bungee jumping when they have the Outback seafood and steak bar. Though not sure if I would pay for the zip line.

Nate65807

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 12:22:46 PM »
I went to Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours (between Springfield and Branson). It was a lot of fun, the guides were super-friendly and you are ALWAYS hooked to a line (you have two ropes tied to your harness, they are big on safety, which is comforting)

However, it's definitely a "been there, done that" experience. I went on the "2.5 hour Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour" it was great fun, but at $99 for 2 1/2 hours...very steep, SDC season passes are $77 by comparison. That said...it is a "been there, done that" experience that I would recommend to just about anyone :)
Nate
"I'm not an extraordinary man. But when I put my mind to it,
I'm like Hercules meets Michael Bolton. I can go the distance"

Makayna

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »
I have to agree with Nate.  Once you've done it, you've done it, and it's not a "do again and again and again" kinda thing.  But, it was fun to try once.

As for the bungee jumping at Outback, I used to LOVE to go there and do that!  That and that old Barnswing out in Highlandville!  I'm sure they both were insurance nightmares, but oh so much fun! Oh, the good times! :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:13:06 PM by Makayna »