Author Topic: When are next year season passes available?  (Read 4360 times)

kevin74

• View Profile
When are next year season passes available?
« on: August 10, 2013, 10:52:11 PM »
We are getting our kids SDC season passes for Christmas this coming year.  Does anyone know what is the earliest I can purchase them?  We would like to have them already purchased before Christmas if possible.  Thanks in advance.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: When are next year season passes available?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 12:44:58 AM »
They become available at the start of An Old Time Christmas... like normal
SWOOSH

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 07:24:09 AM »
First of November. You should have plenty of time to get them before Christmas.

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:01:50 AM »
They become available at the start of An Old Time Christmas...

Fixed it for ya.
This is a brand new ---- newbie. This was his first post. He was simply asking a question. He deserved a simple HONOST answer. If this person knew when the passes were "normally" available, he would not have asked when they "normally" become available. Your answer (Swoosh) was fine until the last line. Your "LIKE NORMAL" line was unneccesary and completely "un called for".   Swoosh, you are a good guy, with lots of knowledge. We all appreciate your knowledge. There are ways to display your knowledge, without talking down to folks (or making them feel stupid & uninportant). 

Dude. Please dont take this to heart. Im just trying to help you gain knowledge and strenght in other areas of your life. I still just know you are a great person. I really would like to get to know you. I appreciate your posts on here. You are almost always accurate, and generally caring.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

Preachin_Bill

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
They become available at the start of An Old Time Christmas...

Fixed it for ya.
This is a brand new ---- newbie. This was his first post. He was simply asking a question. He deserved a simple HONOST answer. If this person knew when the passes were "normally" available, he would not have asked when they "normally" become available. Your answer (Swoosh) was fine until the last line. Your "LIKE NORMAL" line was unneccesary and completely "un called for".   Swoosh, you are a good guy, with lots of knowledge. We all appreciate your knowledge. There are ways to display your knowledge, without talking down to folks (or making them feel stupid & uninportant). 

Dude. Please dont take this to heart. Im just trying to help you gain knowledge and strenght in other areas of your life. I still just know you are a great person. I really would like to get to know you. I appreciate your posts on here. You are almost always accurate, and generally caring.

Also thought it was very uncalled for.  Glad you said something.  We have to stand up to this rude dialog...there's no place for it on a site such as this one.
Small wonder our lives have so little of God in them, when we come in touch with so little that God has made.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 09:21:39 PM »
Noted.  However, you both read too much into my post IMHO
SWOOSH

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 09:30:37 PM »

use more emoticons.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 09:42:19 PM »

use more emoticons.

Noted.  ;) :) :( ???  :D ;D >:( :o 8) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

I hope I did that correctly.  Don't want to be... "un called for"
SWOOSH

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 03:07:29 AM »
Swoosh. Apology accepted.
And I do still appreciate the knowledge you share with us.

Im just trying to point out (Im sure "preachin Bill" would agree). In the very end your punishment and rewards will all be determined on how you treated people in your physical life.  I just want you to know your Lord and saviour. Then learn to treat people kindly. That is the ONLY 2 things that are really important.

Oh BTW---Swoosh. YOU are not "un called for"!!!!  You are very special, and very important.  I feel lucky to have got to know you somewhat from your posts. I would dearly enjoy meeting you in person.  Again thank you for sharing with us what you know. Just remember, many people do not know these things. when you answer them all snipity, it just makes them upset and feel stupid. When they are trying to learn (by asking). They are doing their homework to learn. The same thing that you did, when you were "learning".
--Thats all Im trying to say man.  I think you are wonderful. No hard feelings (I hope).
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »
Uh, right. Let's end this.