Author Topic: How much to upgrade  (Read 2298 times)

ithai

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
How much to upgrade
« on: June 12, 2013, 12:28:49 PM »
I can not remember how much it is to turn a one day pass into a season pass. Anyone have the price handy? All I could find on sdc's website is that yes you can do that.

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
Re: How much to upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »
A single day Adult pass is $58, the adult Season Pass is $89, so I assume the upgrade is the $31 difference.
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Actually it is worded " 40.00 to upgrade a paid ticket"..... therefore the FREE BAF's dont count!

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:04:56 AM »
Thanks for the clarification, sanddune! I knew $40 seemed familiar! The catch is you have to do it on the day you use the one-day pass:
all upgrades must be completed in person before you leave the park and are only valid for the person visiting the park today. Upgrade rate based upon value of ticket  redeemed and time of year. refunds are not available on previously purchased tickets.
Free Guest vouchers can not be upgraded.
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

ithai

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »
Thanks for the info.