Author Topic: emailed survey  (Read 10199 times)

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: emailed survey
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 06:02:25 PM »
What acrobat act are you referring to?  The Wallenda Brothers?  I enjoyed their show when it was at SDC last year.  The Chinese Acrobat show in town?  Have't seen that one, but it seems quite a few people like it.  Just not sure what show you mean. 

This was a hypothetical show on a survey. You know. "If we decided to bring this show to a certain area--Why would you like it? Why would it make you want to drop everything and go see it? and so on!!!  Anytime they ask questions like that. The answer choices are usually something like.
I would not go
I would like it
I would love it
I cant wait to see it
Please make it happen
This is a must do
These are just examples, but they seldom give you a chance to say no. Every answer must be positive.
Well my answers were not positive. I dont want another show like that.

It was not "how DID you like the show!"  It was "how WOULD you like this show?"
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: emailed survey
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 06:39:13 PM »
What acrobat act are you referring to?  The Wallenda Brothers?  I enjoyed their show when it was at SDC last year.  The Chinese Acrobat show in town?  Have't seen that one, but it seems quite a few people like it.  Just not sure what show you mean. 

This was a hypothetical show on a survey. You know. "If we decided to bring this show to a certain area--Why would you like it? Why would it make you want to drop everything and go see it? and so on!!!  Anytime they ask questions like that. The answer choices are usually something like.
I would not go
I would like it
I would love it
I cant wait to see it
Please make it happen
This is a must do
These are just examples, but they seldom give you a chance to say no. Every answer must be positive.
Well my answers were not positive. I dont want another show like that.

It was not "how DID you like the show!"  It was "how WOULD you like this show?"

Oh!!! They're using the old "thick and thin" reading comprehension strategy!  LOL!  Thanks for explaining, Qwed.