Author Topic: Season pass appreciation days question  (Read 3632 times)

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Season pass appreciation days question
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:09:20 PM »
Pardon me asking if this is already posted somewhere. I could not find it doing a search.

My wife and I who both have season passes will be visiting on one of the first season pass appreciation days. We plan on bringing our daughter in with us on a BAF ticket. Question is, Does she have access to the late ride times also ? Can she stay in the park and just not ride?  We have never attended this and not sure of the policy. I could not find the info on the sdc website also.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Season pass appreciation days question
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:00:46 PM »
runner, good question..  Instead of assuming they could just stay wiht you,  I called SDC,  and yea anyone allowed in with a BAF will be allowed to take full advatage of the season pass appreciation days...

HAVE FUN!!

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 03:08:54 PM »
runner, good question..  Instead of assuming they could just stay wiht you,  I called SDC,  and yea anyone allowed in with a BAF will be allowed to take full advatage of the season pass appreciation days...

HAVE FUN!!

Thanks for the research. I am one who does not want to bend the rules or ask for special rules. I just want to play by the rules. Just need to know what they are. Thank you again.

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 07:49:47 PM »
I thought the ride times were only in the morning so I'm glad I read this thread and saw that it's also in the evening. We may take advantage of both times on different days.

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 07:52:28 PM »
Not to argue the point, but here's what the new SDC website says about it:

Restrictions
Discounts and extra ride time are exclusively for 2013 Season Pass Holders and current Season Pass and photo ID must be presented. Merchandise and food discounts are not valid with any other offer, discount or previous purchase. Excludes American Stagecoach Collection. Some restrictions apply.

http://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park/events/season-pass-appreciation.aspx

That doesn't sound like Bring A Friends are included but maybe if they are right there with the season pass holder...

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
Not to argue the point, but here's what the new SDC website says about it:

Restrictions
Discounts and extra ride time are exclusively for 2013 Season Pass Holders and current Season Pass and photo ID must be presented. Merchandise and food discounts are not valid with any other offer, discount or previous purchase. Excludes American Stagecoach Collection. Some restrictions apply.

http://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park/events/season-pass-appreciation.aspx

That doesn't sound like Bring A Friends are included but maybe if they are right there with the season pass holder...

I know that last year when we went we talked to numerous employees who all said that guests who came in on your BAF would be allowed to do the extra ride time. It was never advertised that way anywhere, but it was the practice. It makes sense to do so, and I would imagine they do the same thing this year.
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"