Author Topic: Toby Show  (Read 3114 times)

fang

• View Profile
Toby Show
« on: August 27, 2010, 10:34:30 PM »
Hi all, I used to be a captain at the Sammy Lane Pirate Cruise in the late 70's.  My favorite show of all from that time was the Toby Show.  I have a grandson that is 10 and I have been trying to find some video of it to show him.  I used to hang with most of the actors in the show and would love to see any video of their act.  I know a couple of the actors there had video cameras of some sort because I remember when we had the JR Jam at Jamies house in Reeds Spring, they recorded it.  I would like to see the JR Jam video too, but to see the Toby Show again would make my day.  It is fun to remember some of the best days of my youth.  We sure had allot of fun back then!
Randy

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Toby Show
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 10:51:08 PM »
Fang, SDC Master Entertainer Terry Sanders was a part of the Toby Show. I suggest you contact him directly at his web site. Type in "Homer Lee" and it should pop right up. My guess is he could help steer you in the right direction.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

fang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »
Thanks, I will do a search for his web site.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:19:21 AM »
Fang, did you contact Terry? Any luck on getting a video of the Toby Show?
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

love on the terrace

• Toby Show Movie now available, search on youtube
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to stop in to tell the sdcfans that we have the one, the only TOBY SHOW video, recorded in 1985 at the Corn Crib Theater.  I don't want to spam, but I need to get the word out.

The Toby Show Trailer is on youtube, search for it by typing in Toby Show, Branson, MO.  You will see the actors onstage in the thumbnail. The comment section has contact information.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
Thanks, Terrace!

Junior

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
Thanks for the info!