Author Topic: SDC Restaraunt Guide- 2013  (Read 2721 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
SDC Restaraunt Guide- 2013
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »
Just checked the guide, since there has been a lot of discussion about "diet" needs.. Page is vague execpt for saying no peanut oil used in cooking AND that "diet" needs will be considered..(basically)..

Aunt Polly's is OFF the list of course,

Crossroads Pizza has not been added yet.

http://www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com/food-restaurants/

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: SDC Restaraunt Guide- 2013
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »
That page is vague, but they have a link for people with allergies! This page has links to menus based on different allergies!

http://bransonsilverdollarcity.com/food-restaurants/detail.aspx?AttractionID=1255

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 04:33:50 PM »
Thanks, Joy!  That has to be new, but it sure is a good idea.  I love, love the offering of a free delivery meal service. 

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »
I'm excited about this, because my aunt has a severe gluten allergy, and it was a bit of a pain trying to find food she could eat last time we were there. This will be a wonderful resource for future family trips!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
that is a great list, lots of info. I missed that link earlier when i was looking at that page,

misskim

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »
Anyone know what they have for vegetarians? I clicked on many of the menus for individual restaurants and didn't find any vegetarian main dish options. I'm guessing the pizza place will at least have cheese pizza. I've got an adult son who is a vegetarian and I'd like to get some Riverside Ribhouse but need something for him, hopefully nearby.