Author Topic: Coming in 2013: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer  (Read 6122 times)

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Coming in 2013: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »
OMG. As a huge Loki fan, I love that you posted that!!!

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
Growing up in the 90s our Rudolph VHS was well-loved. I got the DVD for myself last Christmas (even found one with the original Peppermint mine ending that someone was talking about!).  Rudolph could make a good show, or be used in other ways around the park. I can't wait to see what they decide to do with it.

On the "Tinker the Talking Christmas Tree" topic, my family found him incredibly creepy and were glad to see him gone. We watched "Frosty" a couple weeks ago and found it to be cute and full of humor the adults can appreciate. Sidenote--Is the mailman "Shorty" from the street show? And who is the voice of the raccoon (I swear I've heard him in something on the park before)?
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
Yes, the mailman is Shorty.  Not sure who does the raccoon.

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 11:14:57 AM »
Thanks Parson!
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 11:56:13 AM »
"Tinker the Tree",,,  sure miss that show,, it was cute for ALL ages,,!!!!

My sister and dad went to the saloon show while my mom and I stood in line for Dickens'. They met up with us before Dickens' started (we honestly weren't saving seats, it just worked out that way!) My sister said one of the guys who was in the saloon show sounded like Tinker and after the show, my dad went up and talked to him. They asked about Tinker and the guy said they plan on switching out Tinker and Frosty every few years. I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up, because it was my dad and my sister who said it. But it would be pretty cool if they did do that! Because I'm not the biggest fan of SDC's Frosty, and I grew up with Tinker so I miss him a LOT!!
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin