Author Topic: New Times in the mail today!  (Read 10337 times)

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: New Times in the mail today!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 07:19:36 PM »
My copy FINALLY arrived. :o ;D

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 08:12:13 PM »
Got my Times the other day as well...I also noticed that next year will be the final year of Kid's Fest...Are there plans to add a new summer festival of some sort? We haven't purchased dual park season passes since the closing of CC. I long for the days when we spent all day at SDC and went to CC in the evenings.
Colorado SDC Fan

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 10:19:48 PM »
Maybe they'll extend Moonlight Madness? Make summer a "Family Fest," something that will be a bit more varied in age range. I imagine that teens feel a bit out of place amongst all the bright kiddie stuff during Kids Fest. And from what I've seen, the extra hours of Moonlight Madness have really been popular, and the times I've seen/took part in the dance party, the area was PACKED with people dancing.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 08:41:10 AM »
Joy,  that is an excellent point,

KF is aimed to the younger crowd for sure...nothing for "teen"agers except rides...

maybe the PTB could come up with a few events to interest the "older" kids.....??

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 11:11:26 AM »
I believe that Kids Fest has run its course anyway. Besides, there are plenty of things for kids to do all year long such as the Grand Exposition, and Half Dollar Holler, and so on. I’m not going to shed a tear if we lose Sponge Bob. ;)