Author Topic: WW 2012 Info  (Read 11380 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: WW 2012 Info
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 05:16:15 AM »
And not mentioned yet is that grand country has live shows that you can also attend at a dicounted price. IF you do shows.... their is a "pet" show in the morning for the kids, a great comedy/music show in the afternoon, and a very good evening show.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 07:11:14 AM »
And not mentioned yet is that grand country has live shows that you can also attend at a dicounted price. IF you do shows.... their is a "pet" show in the morning for the kids, a great comedy/music show in the afternoon, and a very good evening show.

Which is great if you are into that, I'm focusing on the quality of rooms and waterpark features. All the other stuff is auxiliary and unimportant. White Water and Grand Country is good if that's what you want. There's just better options not all that much farther away from me in KC in terms of indoor and outdoor waterparks.

Saaam!

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • Celebration City-Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »
I always loved the way White Water was set up against the busy street beside. It's a great eye pleaser but it is just missing something. If they were to invest in something great, I'd be happy.
| Formally "Thunderbolter" |

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »
I guess my point about Grand country was all the other options the have either for same money or less per nite, The water park, the shows, 36 hole indoor mini golf, laser tag, arcade, the restauraunt, pizza joint, fudge shop....  there are a lot of options in 1 location.