Author Topic: need place to stay  (Read 4434 times)

eak3littlejohs

• View Profile
need place to stay
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:51:13 PM »
we r comin to branson the weekend of june 22-june 25...we need a place to stay that is within reason...must have a hot tub, swimmin pool, guest laundry, fridge in room, n a hot bfast (biscuits n gravy, etc)....any info will be greatly appreciated..thanks

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
Re: need place to stay
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:13 PM »
Deer Run is a pretty good deal! I've stayed there many times, but I'm not sure if they have guest laundry...

http://www.bransondeerrun.com/
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:50:14 PM »
eak, As a group we "SDCFans" get a group discount at Homestay Inn on the west edge of branson. Mightly rates for our group is only 40.00 per nite.  Call them at 417-336-2666..

I have been staying there for 3 years, and several other member have been staying there for the last 2 years, they also have fridge,coffee,micro in every room and a continental breakfast.

Here is a thread that can give you more info:
http://sdcfans.com/forums/index.php?topic=2014.0

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:15:22 PM »
Thumbs up for Homestay Inn / Eagle's lodge.

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »
Homestay Inn does NOT have a hot tub or a hot breakfast.  But it is a nice clean place to stay and the money you would save by staying there would enable you to eat a nice, hot breakfast at a restaurant.  In case you haven't guessed Homestay Inn (formerly Eagle's Lodge) is the unofficial official hotel of SDCFans.

Deer Run is also a nice, clean hotel. But again no hot tub or hot breakfast.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
parson, good point,,,,

Homestay does have Waffles you cook yourself, and instant Oatmeal, toast and bagel you can toast... They DO NOT have Biscuits and gravy...

Just up the road from homestay next to IMAx is Honeysuckle Inn, they DO have bisuits, and may have a hot tub...they DO have an indoor and outdoor pool..

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
I like best western west. They have everything you are asking for, but costs 254.97 for all 3 nights.....its a bit of $$ :-\
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

jmc75

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
We own a condo that we rent at Eagles nest Resort
http://eaglesnestresortpoa.com/reservationcalendar/prop1056.htm
Here are some pictures.
We are on Indian point 5 mins from SDC which have the hot breakfast and there are a few other places on indian point as well.
I can probably work out a deal if interested.
Let me know

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »
I like best western west
I used to stay there all the time as it great to wake up to the train whistle. It is however very expensive and I found that the hot tub was broken more than it was up.  Also with the exception of SDC you are close to nothing. I prefere the location of homestay. You are right on the last light in Branson before the stretch out to the city.  You are closer to Andy's for that expensive late night Custard and its easy access to the malls, restaurants ext.

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »
See that there is what I dont like about BWW. Its out there a ways. But they do have a shuttle to the city. And a great breakfast. So instead of going out to breakfast its included in your motel stay. Ugh. Its such a toss up because I also enjoy the wilderness. But there is no breakfast or hot tub. But they do have a pool. Homestay is amazing as well! I heart Paige and her SWS.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!