Author Topic: Bransons 2for1 tickets  (Read 3819 times)

eak3littlejohs

• View Profile
Bransons 2for1 tickets
« on: April 28, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
has anyone ever used this place...its the purple building n they offer show tickets, motel rooms, and attraction tickets...just wonderin bc we r thinkin bout usin them...any info would be appreciated!!!!!

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Bransons 2for1 tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »
Sorry I havent used it. I usually just buy my tickets from the source....
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
I have "heard" they are tied into time share condos.. you visit condo, they try to sell to you and you get discounted tickets.... :-[ :-[ :-[...

I have tried other agencies, BUt I use All Access Branson for tickets, they are not 2 for 1, but they have good discounts. this is my 3rd year using them..  they deliver to your motel for no charge,,  I have NEVER had a problem with their service.. 417-332-2121,  AND no sales pitch to have to listen to...

hope this help.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 08:06:17 PM »
Branson 2 for 1 in the purple building across from the fire station is NOT into timeshare sales. I've used them before and would use them again.  But they do not have tickets to all shows, motels, and attractions.  The folks who work there are very easy to work with. The only gripe I've had with them is that their clock and mine aren't always set the same -- example, they close at 6 on a particular day. According to my watch it's 5:55 when I arrive and the place has already closed for the day.

StaceySue

• Cave Guide
  • Avid Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »
I used them once for lodging.  No big deal at all.  We got two nights for the price of one. We don't usually do a lot of shows, so we haven't used them for that.  You just go in, and they have a list of the shows, hotels, etc. that they work with.  There are no timeshares to deal with at all.

St. Nicholas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
We've used them for quite a bit in each of the last two years.  No problems.  No timeshares or anything like that.  The only thing I'd like to see them change is the no mail order policy.  I'd love to have all mine before I arrive.

BTW, they don't have everything...and it may not be exactly half-price (but pretty close if not dead on).