Author Topic: Gas prices  (Read 6553 times)

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
Re: Gas prices
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:48 PM »
The basement low here is $3.47, and the highest that I have noticed is $3.69. Yikes! Recently, I heard about some sort of car conversion that allows your car to run on water. That is sounding more, and more enticing each day.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 12:18:46 AM »
The basement low here is $3.47, and the highest that I have noticed is $3.69. Yikes! Recently, I heard about some sort of car conversion that allows your car to run on water. That is sounding more, and more enticing each day.

LOL, I wonder how many of those they manage to sell these days.

In all seriousness though, I wish more federal funds were being spent on hydrogen fuel research. At least then we'd have something to hope for. I like that electric cars are actually being offered now, but I feel like the gov/industry is hardly trying on that front either.

I will say that gas prices are probably one of the only reasons I like living in Oklahoma. We'll probably be a full dollar cheaper than most of the rest of the country by this summer.

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
I will say that gas prices are probably one of the only reasons I like living in Oklahoma. We'll probably be a full dollar cheaper than most of the rest of the country by this summer.

Bragger! :D

I'm just teasing. It's interesting though, because hypothetically speaking if all cars did run on water, or hydrogen, or other source, the price of a water bottle, or ear of corn might skyrocket. :P

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
National News tonight is reporting a decrease in the price of gas by 0.3% of a cent.  Whoo!  Hoo!

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »
Decrease? In gas prices? That makes no logical sense! It does not compute. :P

Like always, the gas companies love to have us at their every mercy. It's like when someone holds a ball of yarn just out of reach of a kittens paws.