Author Topic: Branson Belle and SDC 2012 Updates  (Read 2061 times)

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Branson Belle and SDC 2012 Updates
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:41:01 PM »
Looks like the focus is on entertainment at both SDC and the Showboat Branson Belle. 2 new "Made in the USA" shows on the SBB with different entertainers on the lunch and dinner cruises plus a new menu with American comfort food.  SDC also has new entertainers coming in for the festivals.  More details in this article from Branson Tri-Lakes News:

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/entertainment/article_848c5d78-6238-11e1-a72b-001871e3ce6c.html

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Branson Belle and SDC 2012 Updates
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 06:55:54 AM »
Well I for one am glad they revamped their shows..  I called last week and was told that they were working on something,,

I caught all 3 shows last year, and the evening cruise with the showmen SUCKED.. they sing very poorly and they "danced" even worse..

I enjoyed their lunch show. Funny Fiddle show was great! I didnt think it needed any changes ,and sound like they changed ALL of it...

At least I can see the noon show.....  I wont waste the 25 bucks to see the evening show....

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
Re: Branson Belle and SDC 2012 Updates
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
I don’t have the statistics in front of me, but I assume the evening show would be the bread, and butter for the Showboat. It only makes sense for them to put their very best acts on in the evening. Hopefully these changes reflect positively.