Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

SDC ringtones

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ozarks Gal:
I have the ones released by SDC, but have always wished they would release a tone of the train whistle. That has to be one of my favorite sounds.

LadyDrifter:
Thanks for the link to the ringtones.  That is too cool.

tiffanylynnt:

--- Quote from: Ozarks Gal on July 25, 2012, 08:24:39 AM ---I have the ones released by SDC, but have always wished they would release a tone of the train whistle. That has to be one of my favorite sounds.

--- End quote ---

I downloaded a steam train whistle but I don't remember where. Its my alarm to wake up to every morning :)

Ozark Outlaw:
What an awesome way to wake up! Just like how a blast from the train whistle is how Silver Dollar City starts its day at the rope drop. :)

sirwillow:
Here's to necro'ing a really old post!  LOL

I was looking for some background music for a video and remembered these old ringtones.  I used to have them on one of my phones.  But I've since changed phones, and sadly the links to the downloads no longer work.  Does anyone by chance know a place where these might be downloaded?  Or have copies of them they are willing to share?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version