Author Topic: Red Roof Outlit Mall Status  (Read 19441 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Red Roof Outlit Mall Status
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 08:08:11 PM »
Only new news I've been told is still going to be a sports complex or organic garden thing? There has not been any update in the local papers that I've found so far. Thinking I need to go to the next council meeting to find out. I'll ask some others around here too and see if anything new.....

That is also what i have read this summer.... but have not heard anything recently..

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »
The stores from Red Roof that moved to Branson Meadows are: Tuesday Morning, Case Cutlery, Restaurant Supply, Kitchen Collection, Corningware/Revereware, Tools/As Seen on TV.

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2012, 03:31:47 AM »
Is the Crocs outlet still open either there or moved to a new location? I liked having a place I could easily find more than just the "Classic Clog" Crocs

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
Is the Crocs outlet still open either there or moved to a new location? I liked having a place I could easily find more than just the "Classic Clog" Crocs

Croc is the last remaining store at Red Roof -- somehow they cut a deal with the city of Branson and extended their stay. All of the other stores had to move out; many of those went to Branson Meadows.

oldsdcer

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »
Went to Crocs on the 29th Sept. they said it was their last week and they would be moving to Tanger Outlet.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:09:31 PM by oldsdcer »
SDC has always made a great past to remember