General Category > Branson Talk

Showboat

(1/3) > >>

Junior:
Just curious if anyone has taken a trip on the showboat this year, and how it was. They said new show, new menu, new decoration. So how does the boat look this year, and how was the food and the shows?

Ozark Outlaw:
This is one of my "to do" items this year. So I am definitely curious as to what everyone thinks of the changes. ;D

sanddunerider:
We actually did the 4 oclock show.

new decor is great, mainly changed the stage area...

New show is pretty good, the comedian violin player is great....

food, well the beef and chicken are both real good, the green beans leave a little to be desired and I am NOT a sweet potatoe fan... Desert was excellent as always..And the selection of breads were vey good also..

Overall another great showboat ride,,

biscuitcreek:
Please note that the noon meal and show is different from the 4 pm and evening cruises.  Have heard some folks really like the evening with the aerialist/violist and new musical group but didn't care for the lunch show.   And have heard some folks prefer lunch to the evening cruise.

Ozark Outlaw:
Well, hopefully someone will chime in for each of the shows so that we will have a nice cross section of how each one does. :)

Nice quick review sanddunerider! I was wondering what the balance was between the comedic performances, and say the more serious singing, or dancing, or what have you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version